We organize worldwide, short-term, and unbureaucratic ambulance transports by air. Our team is available 24 hours a day and takes care of patients' return or transfer quickly and reliably.
For our ambulance flights we use a modern turboprop of the Dornier 328 type in two different configurations:
- Configuration 1: Three non-intensive recumbent patients and 19 passengers/accompanying staff
- Configuration 2: Two Covid-19 patients and 19 seats for accompanying staff
The isolation chambers, which are operated with air pressure, make it possible to isolate COVID-19 infected patients as well as persons from risk areas according to international guidelines. With the best possible medical care, we also find a safe solution for complex transport requirements.
The Dornier 328 also offers sufficient space for medical staff or relatives of the patients.
Isolation cabin for COVID-19 patients
- In case of pneumological diseases the cabin can be supplied with 100 % fresh air during the flight
- Speed: max. 620 km/h
- Range: max. 3,250 km
- Required runway length with max. take-off weight: 1,088 m
- Instrument flight, pressurized cabin
All ambulance flights are carried out by experienced pilots and cabin attendants as well as trained doctors.